Old 21-08-2012, 05:39 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
HellT HellT is offline

Default Grass Cuttings

On 8/17/2012 2:49 PM, Tonto wrote:
New here so please my I ask a question about grass cuttings, I am saving
the last lot of grass cuttings in a black plastic bag, I've read
somewhere the resulting juice/fluid can be used to green up a parched
looking lawn, -'m not sure by how much it should be watered down-

Grass clippings left on the lawn will decompose naturally and return
nutrients to the lawn. You don't have to go to the effort of making a
tea from them, unless you just want to experiment with that.