Old 21-08-2012, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default What should I be sowing now?

Moonraker wrote:
Also you could [plant some Onion and shallot sets, also garlic. It has
been a pretty poor year, but I have had some winners, in particular
brassicas, broad beans and raspberries, also I have started on what
promises to be a lovely crop of runner beans, my wife absolutely adores
them, so I will be fed up with them by October, but frozen they are a
good standby when frozen, which they do will IMHO. Whatever you do all
the best of luck.

Thank you, but as I said, I'm pretty much ok with veg planting, it's the
flower seeds I need advice with. :-)