Old 22-08-2012, 03:30 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Grass Cuttings

On Aug 21, 12:39*pm, HellT wrote:
On 8/17/2012 2:49 PM, Tonto wrote:

New here so please my I ask a question about grass cuttings, I am saving
the last lot of grass cuttings in a black plastic bag, I've read
somewhere the resulting juice/fluid can be used to green up a parched
looking lawn, -'m not sure by how much it should be watered down-

Grass clippings left on the lawn will decompose naturally and return
nutrients to the lawn. You don't have to go to the effort of making a
tea from them, unless you just want to experiment with that.

Let's see. Black plastic bag filled with grass clippings.
Mix one part of the liquid from that with two parts water.
That should be enough to treat your lawn, assuming the
lawn is a couple square feet.....