Old 22-08-2012, 09:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default narrow-leaved weeds

On 8/22/2012 3:35 PM, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Frank wrote:
On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:58:54 AM UTC-4, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Ther seems to be no end of weedkillers for broad-leaved weeds. What
is there for narrow-leaved ones ? (of which my lawns has an abundant
crop !)

A broader spectrum week killer such as will also do in crab grass may

A broader spectrum week killer such as ???

Something like this Ortho product:

http://www.scotts.com/smg/catalog/pr...mId=cat5006 4

They say it kills over 225 weeds but only lists about 1/5 of them on the
label. That is why you should identify your weed to see if it is there
and if not call them and ask. I believe it was Ortho I talked to about
my Japanese stilt grass problem.