Old 23-08-2012, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default hello from Glasgow

"Baz" wrote in message
Moonraker wrote in :

Why? I thought everyone here were helping all gardeners. Why not point
him to this news group if you believe that is best?

Because all replies go to gardenbanter and they use our replies to earn
money from advertising on their website. They do not ask any of us if it
is
ok to do so, they use our names, ISP and email (if you are daft enough to
give a real email).
IMO gardenbanter is a parasite. NO, gardenbanter IS a parasite. Not its
members though, they know no better.

Baz

Baz.

Live with it. It happens