Old 24-08-2012, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default hello from Glasgow

"Her@Nowhere" wrote in
:

In article ,
says...

Moonraker wrote in
:

Why? I thought everyone here were helping all gardeners. Why not
point him to this news group if you believe that is best?

Because all replies go to gardenbanter and they use our replies to
earn money from advertising on their website. They do not ask any of
us if it is ok to do so, they use our names, ISP and email (if you
are daft enough to give a real email).

???? afaics gardenbanter's forum does not publish any email address
of external usenet
posters (real or not); or identify their isp.

Janet

I didn't say they publish them. I said they USE them.

Baz