Old 24-08-2012, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default hello from Glasgow

On 19/08/2012 22:28, allang0831 wrote:
hello everyone im Allan , I live in Glasgow , Im 32 and have just moved
into our first house with a garden . We are complete novices to
gardening but want to basicaly re do the complete area we have , so
decided to join a forum for ideas and maybe a bit of help from
experienced heads so to speak . Looking forward to the banter .

I was always told that when you move into a house that is new to you but
has an established garden, that you should spend the first year thinking
and observing the garden.
That way you get to know what treasures or otherwise are in the garden.
Then the 2nd year you reshape and replant as required.
David @ a damp but not wet end of Swansea Bay