Old 24-08-2012, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Snakes

"Kathy" wrote in message
We have a problem with snakes on our field this year. People are finding
them tangled up in netting around various crops. Unfortunately we don't
always get there in time to effect a release.

Anyone else got this problem?

--
Kathy

Sounds like the mesh may be a bit small, I assume its rabbits you are trying
to stop? or is it cabbage whites? we get lots of grass snakes here but I
have never seen one trapped.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs