Old 25-08-2012, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NT NT is offline

Default Old blackcurrants

On Aug 24, 1:52*pm, wrote:
I seem to have missed most of the picking season for blackcurrants.
They are all dried up on the bushes. *:-(
Is there any reason not to harvest them in this state and then dry
them a bit more and eat them as dried fruit?

I've got a currant bush I didnt know was there, and would like to know
which type of currant it is before propagating, I've got enough reds
already. Is there a way to tell?

And is there somewhere I could upload the pics to - tinypic is now
unusable, and most sites I looked at in the past wanted agreements to
crazy clauses I dont have any interest in getting involved with.

NT