Old 25-08-2012, 11:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Poor mail order service.

"Sue" wrote in news:-
:

"Moonraker" wrote
On 25/08/2012 09:09, Charlie Pridham wrote:

"Steerpike" wrote
On Friday, August 24, 2012 11:23:30 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage"
with every order.

To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Begs the question that why exactly did you place 4 more orders after
the first one didnt show?

Have you had a complete humour bypass? I am dyslexic and even I
spotted the word play joke

I guess that Steerpike spoke with tongue in mouth. Anyway to answer
him, if they were horde drawn you need to leave plenty of time for
delivery.

It's a bank holiday weekend too. There are always tail-backs on the
carriage way.

Nay! neigh
Baz