Old 26-08-2012, 05:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default What to do with lemons

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

I have a surplus of lemons. I have made lemon cordial, Moroccan preserved
lemons, lemon marmalade and I have a year's supply frozen lemon juice or
more. There are still 4 milk crates of them left. If refrigerated I might
use half a crate over the next few months before they go rotten. There is
no market for them and there are insufficient takers to give them all away.
Any constructive suggestions?

David

No shelters, or community kitchens? You may have to go where the need is.

"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint.
When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."
-Archbishop Helder Camara

--
Welcome to the New America.
or