Old 23-04-2003, 07:20 AM
David Murray

Default etiquette question...

Thanks for the information guys. From reading the guidelines Mick provided,
I'll just say that KauaiOrchids.com has some awesome orchids at good prices.
Pay a visit if you like :-)

Mick, I'll remember that tip on how to eat caviar!

thanks again,
--
David Murray
Ikaika Web Solutions

"David Murray" wrote in message
Hi Folks,
This seems like a great group of people hanging out here.
I dropped in to see if this would be an appropriate place to mention an
orchid sale that's happening through the end of May.

From reading through recent posts I see great conversation but really no
Just treading lightly. Please advise :-)