Old 26-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Danny Boy1918 Danny Boy1918 is offline
Registered User

Location: Whitby, North Yorkshire, England
Smile Passiflora help for North Yorkshire

Hello All,

I am new to this site so I hope I have posted this in the correct place, please correct me if I haven't.

I live in Whitby, North Yorkshire and a friend has just given me a small passiflora 'Constance Elliot'. I would like to put it in a large pot, as I only have a yard and no garden, but am not sure how to care for it during winter.

Do I wrap up the pot to keep it warm, and put straw or something else over the roots? I have no idea, so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Danny