Old 27-08-2012, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NT NT is offline

Default I'm a bit annoyed

On Aug 27, 6:47*pm, stuart noble wrote:
On 27/08/2012 09:52, NT wrote:

On Aug 27, 7:03 am, "Her@Nowhere" wrote:
In article , meow2222
@care2.com says...

On Aug 24, 11:12 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

.. .

In article , Christina Websell
writes
To say I am annoyed is an understatement.

Why not share with someone who wants to do their fair share? Advertise at
a gardening club locally and I am sure someone will respond/
At least that way you could manage.
--

OMG this would set off a family disagreement. That's why it's difficult.

Why not adopt a style of gardening that doesn't require weeding. Ie
pick plants that are vigorous enough and tall enough to cope with
weeds. More trees and bushes than little carrots.

* *Because it's a vegetable garden to grow vegetables in? Vegetable seedlings almost always
require weeding, at leat in the earliest stages.

* *Janet

So choose ones that need little to none. Nettles, potatoes, pumpkin,
courgette etc

NT

Nettles? A real taste delight I bet

Yes, in the right recipe.

Covering the ground with something is another option to weeding, but
you've still got a lot of other work to do.

NT