Old 28-08-2012, 12:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Fences - Cats - DIY?

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

So you are talking to the local troll Julie. I asked that this
conversation be taken elsewhere, out of rec.gardens, but the troll has
brought it back. Be advise that Brooklyn1, aka Sheldon, Shelly is an
verified asshole. Keep talking to him until he starts drinking again,
and he will tell you what he thinks of Christians, and women's anatomy.

to be fair, you could just set the follow-up to misc.consumers.house and that
would get it out of rec.gardens

I removed rec.gardens from the newsgroups twice. Once Shelly put them
back, and I don't know who put it back in the post above. This time I
put it in so that you could read it. Finito, OK?

--
Welcome to the New America.
or