Old 28-08-2012, 10:04 AM
allen73 allen73 is offline
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Davies View Post
I have found caterpillar's munching away on my houseplants. I haven't got a clue how they got in, how can I get rid of these pesky pests?

Thanks
Ben
Caterpillars can come into your indoor gardening by creeping in through holes in screens, open windows or cracks in the walls. Check all your indoor garden plant shoots, leaves, stems, buds and flowers for caterpillars. Some caterpillars can't be identify because of their green in color. Hand-pick caterpillars and drop them into a bucket of soapy water. Apply Bacillus thuringiensis to your plant.
Fruit Trees