Old 28-08-2012, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default I'm a bit annoyed

On 28/08/2012 10:29, news wrote:
In article , Martin Brown
writes

You don't have time to mess about with Organic (TM) fetish gardening.

I think its you that seems to have the obsession - no-one can mention
anything to do with organic or minimising chemicals without you popping
up to have a go.

I am all for *minimising* use of chemicals *THAT* is the point. This
includes using appropriate chemicals when and where it is necessary.

It is utterly bloody stupid to moan about not being able to physically
dig or weed the plot properly and then in the same breath refuse to use
something as effective and relatively benign as glyphosate weedkiller.

I understand that you don't like it - but other people do. Get over it.

I will not pander to irrational fear of "chemicals" so supermarkets can
rip off the worried well with over priced and over packaged produce.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown