Old 28-08-2012, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Wake up call?

On 2012-08-28 10:19:30 +0100, Roger Tonkin said:

.

snip

I suggest that you go back to sleep and save us from your continual

diatribes.

This is a gardening group, not a political mouthpiece for idiots like

you.

So go back to sleep, or even better, go away!

Please could I put in a tiny plea that if anyone must reply to the

(mercifully few) idiots infesting this group, they don't quote them?!

--

Sacha

www.hillhousenursery.com

South Devon

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

I wonder why anyone who gives a shit is thought to be an "idiot"? Personally I feel that someone who posts a link to a dodgy charity at the foot of every post, and doesnt seem to give a shit about anything much, is perhaps more of an "idiot" than myself!