Old 28-08-2012, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wake up call?

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 05:54:35 -0700 (PDT), Steerpike wrote:

Like it or not we all live on the planet earth, and dismissing out of
hand the single most important subject there is to discuss, is perhaps
reflective of the fact that users of this NG simply dont give a shit
about the futures of their children/grandchildren, and are happy to let
the greeds continue unchecked?

Oh we do give a shit but this is not the place to discuss it.

--
Cheers
Dave.