Old 28-08-2012, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CT CT is offline

Default Wake up call?

Steerpike wrote:

I would have thought as you all have the hobby of gardening in
common, and the fact that this is likely to become impossible out of
doors within our lifetimes, that this is certainly just the place to
discuss this particular subject?

I suppose that POV is not *quite* as bad as the one I read on the
Guardian's website the other day which reckoned they were going to
actually see the end of humanity within their lifetime (not quite sure
how that's supposed to work, but hey ho).

--
Chris