Old 28-08-2012, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Wake up call?

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:52:54 PM UTC+1, CT wrote:
Steerpike wrote:

I would have thought as you all have the hobby of gardening in

common, and the fact that this is likely to become impossible out of

doors within our lifetimes, that this is certainly just the place to

discuss this particular subject?

I suppose that POV is not *quite* as bad as the one I read on the

Guardian's website the other day which reckoned they were going to

actually see the end of humanity within their lifetime (not quite sure

how that's supposed to work, but hey ho).

--

Chris

The corp media looks like it has taken you hook line and sinker..........weird that not one of you seems to have even a cursory understanding of how the propaganda/control systems actually work, even though for most they pretty effectively determine how you think!