Old 29-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Lawn-Mower-Love Lawn-Mower-Love is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson1973 View Post
Thanks Bob F I will try that,could you tell me where the air cleaner is on the mower please,by the way I have had a look on the mower I'm not sure of the manufacturer but the engine is called a Briggs and stratton series 220
The Air Filter will be located on the side, or the top of your Carburettor. On a Briggs and Stratton 220 Series this is where your "Red Primer Button" is for cold starting. See the following link for all your Briggs and Stratton Spare Parts - Briggs & Stratton Spare Parts - Lawnmower World

Briggs and Stratton engines were primarily fitted to Mountfield Lawn Mowers so see the following link for any Mountfield Lawn Mower Spare Parts - Mountfield Spare Parts - Lawnmower World

Regards
L-M-L