Old 29-08-2012, 07:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Just Say Hello

On Aug 28, 10:26*am, Emily Drappi wrote:
Hi I'm Emily Derby I am new in the world of gardening and want tips can
you help me

--
Emily Drappi

***You need to post where you are located
how much daylight you have through the year,
when you get rainfall and how much,
what exposure is your garden (N.S.E.W.) as this determines what you
can grow,
when/if you get frost
whether you plan to grow edibles or decoratives,
and a lot more.

You also need to think about (dons professorial hat) how you would
feel if you were, say, on a photography group, and a newbie wandered
in and posted:

"Ï'm [so & so] I am new in the world of [photography] and want
tips. Can you help me?"

Did you notice also some punctuation corrections?

(doffs professorial hat)

HB