Old 30-08-2012, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Non poisonous shrubs?

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:04:43 +0000, ian05hunter
wrote:

Hi,
I need to find a shrub that i can plant in my garden that is non
poisonous to rabbits.......has anyone got any ideas???

Lettuce is supposedly toxic to rabbits. But they eat it. They used to
decimate my mother's tomatoes, despite tomato leaves being supposedly
toxic to rabbits.

If you have a pet rabbit, then maybe try entering "plants toxic to
rabbits" in your search engine and you'll probably find a decent list
of things to avoid. If you're worried about wild rabbits, plant what
you like as they don't seem to mind.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.