Old 31-08-2012, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Has summer arrived?

Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:36:05 GMT, Baz wrote:

10:30am and the sun is burning the moisture off the front lawn down at
the house, the bricklayers at my work are in semi-nude order and even
I am sporting a pair of lilly white legs.
The forecast in this area, N.Lincs is promising for the next few days
at least.

Hopefuly it's similar in other areas.
Baz

It's been sunny where I live in Cheshire since yesterday and according
to forecasts it won't rain for a few days. No doubt there will be a
hose pipe ban soon.

Steve

Your hosepipe ban has been lifted? Don't assume it just because of the
volume of rain! With all honesty, I have never ever dealt with a firm which
comes even close to the clumsy and tard Anglian WA. I know in Cheshire you
have a different WA, but just be mindful that they might be as bad as ours.
They don't lie or cheat, just uninformative and uneducated with their firms
policies, and one person will contradict another leaving the consumer erm..
confused.

Baz