Old 31-08-2012, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Has summer arrived?

"Baz" wrote in message
10:30am and the sun is burning the moisture off the front lawn down at the
house, the bricklayers at my work are in semi-nude order and even I am
sporting a pair of lilly white legs.
The forecast in this area, N.Lincs is promising for the next few days at
least.

Hopefuly it's similar in other areas.
Baz

Brisk and chilly north wind and only fleeting glimpses of sun here, have
already abandoned the shorts put on in anticipation of the forecast "nice
day" but it least its dry!!

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs