Old 01-09-2012, 12:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default hello from Glasgow

Bob Hobden wrote:
17 replies and only 3 were relevant to the question you asked!!! You
could try Allotments.Co.UK, a much more friendly and helpful site for
beginners like yourself.

Most of these people appear to have agenda's of their own to air, and
seem totally disinterested in helping you!!!

The mind is like a parachute its totally useless unless open

I think he was asking a question about gardening and that site does not seem
to much about gardening on it. Seems more about starting a business.

I don't think he asked a question at all, just introduced himself. I'd
guess that the link was posted by someone with a bit of an interest in
the site, if I was cynical.