Old 01-09-2012, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

Default Wake up call?

On Saturday, September 1, 2012 9:32:57 AM UTC+1, Baz wrote:
Ken wrote in

:

Yes indeed so you are wasting your time aren't you.

--

hugh

I wonder did you believe the Mail when it told you about 45 minute

WMDs, and do you not find that its failure to report the parts played

by the UK/US in current terror attacks in Syria, to be worrying at

all?

Ah! So you are Ken now are you?

You need help, and soon.

There is no shame in confiding in your GP. They are there to help.

Baz

Baz maybe it is those who are actually completely unaware of what is going on in the world and why, who need the help?

Those such as yourself who unquestionably believe all of the propaganda you are fed, are certainly in the majority and mean that changes for the better are impossible, and the greedy minority will be able to continue to **** our planet for profit!