Old 01-09-2012, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Superb Brussel Sprouts

Bob Hobden wrote:
The boss told me to spray as soon as she saw White Fly and I only did it
once, thoroughly, and didn't have a problem thereafter. I would think
washing up liquid might work too.

We are having a terrible time in the greenhouses with whitefly this year, never
had such a problem before. It's got to the point where I can't breathe when I
am in there cos I choke!

Been chopping back the blighted tomatoes today. :-(
Looks like the minibels are doing worse than anything apart from the big Italian
ones, probably cos they are low down, so the blightyness falls on them.