Old 02-09-2012, 01:37 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

[/quote]

Hi All,

I am about to buy some Garlic granules on the Internet. I have done some research on their usage in killing off dormant White rot spores within the soil. It appears that this is a viable means of reducing or even eliminating White Rot especially within the reasonably small areas of raised beds such as mine. It is good to know that there is a remedy for this scourge without resorting to bonfires to burn it out of the soil!!!

For those of you living in the UK the best offer I have found for this product, is 3 kg for 12.79 postage and packing free. MedicAnimal.com

I eventually managed to get 14 clumps of shallots from the 40 bulbs planted, but again the increase in yield was only 32% of inoculated as opposed to the un-inoculated. I am pinning my hopes on my new formula to provide more growth potential for alliums in next seasons harvest.

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute, its totally useless unless its open