Old 02-09-2012, 05:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Matthew Kaczmarczyk Matthew Kaczmarczyk is offline

Default 19 year olds allotment diary

On Aug 2, 12:10*pm, "Farm1" wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message

In article , "Farm1"
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article , "Farm1"
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article , "Farm1"

wrote:

"Travis" wrote in message
news On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 22:19:54 +0000, MatsAllotment03 wrote:

I'm 19 years old and have an allotment for the last 6 years!!!

If your curious to see what a 19 year old gets up to then please
take
second to look at my new blog I have started recently on
wordpress.

'MatsAllotment | It doesn't matter how old you are'
(http://matsallotment.wordpress.com/)

If you have taken a look then could you please let me know what
you
think?? Any criticism would actually be very welcomed!!

Thanks Matt

I don't understand what an allotment is.

Do a google on "Allotment UK".

They are common all over Europe.

Indeed. *The OP is however from the UK though so it makes sense to
find
out
about the allotment movement in the UK. *There are lots of very
interesting
sites and blogs about lotties in the UK (or at least there were a
couple
of
years ago when I used to regularly follow progress on a *couple of
different
ones).
I was responding to Travis, who I believe is a local boy, not Matt, who
is obviously a pomme. I'm not familiar with Grundst�cks, or allotments
in the U.S.

Ah, That explains it. *I was wondereing why you were responding to me.

It's not past me to chat you up a bit ;O)

LOL. *Well, when I was young, I did have waist length honey blonde hair and
I had a true 'peaches and cream complexion and was considered to be no dog.
(Don't read any further if you still want to flirt with that image)
*
*
*
*
That was many decades ago, and now, when I catch sight of myself in passing
by a mirro, I wonder why my old mother is there. I suspect that I am now
more interesting that the younger me :-))

hi,

also dont get some words :P pomme

sorry for interrupting this convo :PP

just realised this allotment word is a UK thing, but thinking to not
just use it exclusively anymore and also to make make a new
independant webpage/blog.

can you guys tell me how you found me because my site hasnt been very
google friendly so far(i'm just dont think this has sent correctly)