Old 02-09-2012, 11:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Hydroponic and Soil Gardening

On 9/2/12 1:20 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Jul 29, 8:02 am, GoandGrowLtd
wrote:
Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum it looks brilliant and i just
want to introduce myself my name is sam i am a director of the
hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can
help you with please ask
have a nice day
and remember go and grow till you heart is content

--
GoandGrowLtd

I could help with punctuation...

HB

The site itself is not any better than the message. It seems to me that
both were composed by someone who has spent too much time texting or
tweeting via a cell phone.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see