Old 03-09-2012, 10:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Suzie-Q[_3_] Suzie-Q[_3_] is offline

Default What was on me porch

In article ,
"Nana.Wilson" wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 11:48:09 -0400, Wolf K
wrote:

On 01/09/2012 8:24 PM, Nana.Wilson wrote:
She built the web right in the way!!
Nana

I guess she didn't go to the Planning Committee!

Big { : o )

She is very beautiful!! I was so sorry to destroy her wonderful feat of
engineering. It took her a long time to make that web! But, alas, I had to
get to the composter:-(

I have witnessed spiders building large webs at night on my backyard
deck. In the morning the webs would be gone, but that night they'd
be built again. I've always wondered why - if the spider did it or
some other creature. Often these webs are not where any large creature
would likely venture.

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/