Old 04-09-2012, 03:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Tree Felling in London/Kent

stvnshrmptn wrote:

So much info, really appreciate it.

All going well, I had planned to have the tress out and deck over where
they were. A tree surgeon was supposed to come round to give me a quote,
but no show. Great start!

Find someone else. I'd not give him a second opportunity, he should
have at least let you know he couldn't make it and discussed a new
date. It's better you learned about his irresponsibility before he
started work. Consider his no show a valuable omen of impending
disaster.