Old 04-09-2012, 11:27 PM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

Sue,

A) Hypocritical, I think not, the lad was looking for help!! It may be when, in one of your more lucid moments you read what I said you will see that I was endeavouring to find out how I could be of assistance to him!!!!

B)I Can't for the life of me see how the conversation which ensued, had any relevance to the subject matter!!!

C) Oh, and by the way C comes after B!!! Could that be stupid is as stupid does.

And a final thought If no question was asked why did Bob Hobden and yourself answer like myself as If a question had been asked!!!!

I rest my case!!!!!!