Old 05-09-2012, 12:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Secateurs. Any recommendations please.

In article
,
Another John writes
Good job I read Chris's reply first: Now I can simply say: DITTO

Couldn't do a lot with any make other than the wonderful Felco but
saying that my indispensable piece of gardening equipment is the pair of
Darlac snips, so slim that they can chop off tiny single roses or prune
between other stems or have been known to delve into paving cracks to
winkle out ground elder! Exceptionally sharp and lovely easy opening and
closing action so not tiring like some.

http://tinyurl.com/d7j2xpn

Everyone for whom I have bought a pair also now swear by them !
--
Janet Tweedy