Old 05-09-2012, 08:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Roy[_4_] Roy[_4_] is offline

Default love the spin

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 12:11:25 AM UTC-6, Farm1 wrote:
"songbird" wrote in message

---from a google news headline in passing...---

The Guardian - ?1 hour ago?

Organic produce and meat typically is no better for you than

conventional food when it comes to vitamin and nutrient content,

although it does generally reduce exposure to pesticides and

antibiotic-resistant bacteria, according to a US study.

---

ok, so tell me, how does "reduce exposure to pesticides and

antibiotic-resistant bacteria" equate with "typically no better

for you" ?

This is a summary:

http://annals.org/article.aspx?articleid=1355685

They didn't actually do anything except to review 'evidence'.

But no one knows how valid that evidence was or how it was gathered or
who paid the bill for it. I would say that the summary is weak and
practically useless.