Old 05-09-2012, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.pets.cats,rec.gardens,aus.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Fences - Cats - DIY ?

DickHead wrote:

A cat can leap, but how high varies from cat to cat. My daughter (I refer to
her as my daughter because she is a member of the family, not a pet) can
leap a meter with ease.

One meter is nothing, most cats can leap three meters.

She is rarely let outside because her front paws have been declawed.

Why didn't you declaw your kids? How would you like the first joint
of all your fingers and toes amputated, IMBECILE! That's why your cat
can leap only one meter, you crippled it, you DICKHEAD IMBECILE.
http://www.declawing.com/htmls/declawing.htm