Old 06-09-2012, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.pets.cats,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

Default Fences - Cats - DIY ?

"terryc" wrote in message
On 06/09/12 14:23, Julie Bove wrote:

I had left a bag of golf tees on the
kitchen counter. Those were her favorite toys. I came home and found
tees
all over the house.

Ours love the secuirty ring on plastic milk containers. The one left after
you open the cap for the first time.

Ours do too but we rarely buy milk in that amount.

Somehow she got onto the counter.

Try a narrow window sill at should height. I was iformed that our could
bet up there by leapng. I know she can leap higher outside, but to leap up
onto a counter/table top is easy. It is when you find them on top of the
top row of cupboard in the kitchen or on the top of a wardrobe that has
you wondering.

Yes! That is what the baby does. She can go anywhere.