Old 09-09-2012, 08:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy[_4_] Maroochy[_4_] is offline

Default My Jack and the beanstalk plant-6287

Mad Cow wrote:
In article , Maroochy
writes

I planted it at the end of September last year, as a fill in plant,
not knowing it was going to grow and grow and....

It does look very nice.

Yes, although it is not what I envisioned when I planted it, we're quite
happy with it just the same, thanks.
Will it stop at the edge of the flower bed, or will it cover the
gravel drive, the public highway and eventually most of Australia?

The way it is going, it just may do that. :-)