Old 10-09-2012, 02:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Steve B[_7_] Steve B[_7_] is offline

Default Easyvator Garden Tool Invention

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
quintenmccauley wrote:
Please check out my new garden tool innvention on Youtube 'Easyvator
Rotavator Cultivator - YouTube' (http://tinyurl.com/8n8gcnv) It won
three gold medals for consumer invention of the year at the world
invention awards in London. You can also see it on my website at
'Home - easyvator.net' (http://www.easyvator.net)

In the list of benefits you forgot:

- Destroys soil structure, makes it "like apple crumble" (why?)
- Munches earthworms (exterminate exterminate)
- So light it cannot deal with heavy soil, any soil where it works can be
hand dug.
- No chance of digging into utilities as it cannot dig deeper than 25cm
- Free xray when you rotavate your power cord
- What happens to the motor/gearbox when the blade stops in heavy soil or
on a tree root? Does it burn out? Does it give the operator a free
chiropractic back adjustment?

And the Grand Prize for Thick:

On ground level beds it is so short that it must be operated stooped
unless you are a child. And it is claimed to be suitable for people with
bad backs! The demonstrator groans and holds his back using a spade but
smiles and chatters when using this tool. You are disconnected from
reality.

David

I love those ads for the Mantis cultivator. Their soil looks like a bag of
corn meal. Mine isn't that fine.

Steve