Old 10-09-2012, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default best tomatoes

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Been asked to find out if possible what the varieties of tomato are grown
by the Young Grower of the year 2011 on the isle of Wight. Their websites
just say that they grow quality strains but no mention of varieties.

I did say that whilst the variety might be good it will also be affected
by the area, soil, method of growing etc. but had to agree that the
tomatoes were really good.
--
Janet Tweedy

How about contacting them?

Contact The Tomato Stall
www.thetomatostall.co.uk/contact/
Wight Salads Nursery Main Road, Hale Common Arreton, Newport Isle of Wight
PO30 3AR T: 01983 866907. F: 01983 864733. E: ...