Old 10-09-2012, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default best tomatoes

On 2012-09-10 14:31:12 +0100, Janet Tweedy said:

In article , Sacha
writes
Really good tomatoes have been grown on the IoW for a long time. These
people may be able to help you
http://www.wightsaladsgroup.com/

The varieties aren't named however and they may not want people to know!

That is the people who won Young grower of the year Sacha. i couldn't
find any mention of specific varieties when i first looked and like you
say, they might not want people to know but they are exceptionally good.

You can but ask! Yes, I saw the bit about the Young Grower - good for
them!
--

Sacha

I have put the contact details up already, but I feel she wants someone else
to do it for her.

I am tied up with meetings for the next two days, if there is no result
posted here, I will investigate/visit, they are only just up the road and I
know one of the Managers

Mike