Old 10-09-2012, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Why not?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Sep 2012 11:24:37 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:40:53 +0100, Sacha wrote:

What is now known about the effects of long-term smoking of cannabis is
far too worrying to be lightheared about it.

Same can be said about smoking tobacco and, to a lesser extent, drinking
alcohol...

If you put them in order of health risks due to long term excess you
get

Tobacco
Alcohol
Pot

I once thought it might help me with the pain of my broken bones.
Unfortunately I live in such a nice area that no one sells it on street
corners, so I still haven't smoked cannabis ever.
I would if I thought it would help, medically.
Now how can a dried plant (tobacco) be legal and another one not?
Tina