Old 11-09-2012, 12:37 PM
golfmeghol golfmeghol is offline
Registered User

Default Drainage and new lawn

my current lawn suffers from poor drainage, mainly due to heavy clay subsoil and being enclosed by trees/conifers. it alsosuffers from mushrooms/lichen and other generalweeds.
I am going to replace the lawn(will probably wait till next spring) but was wondering if i removed the current lawn now, dug out and laid the drainage channels and then relaid with topsoil and covered with a permeable membrane will this give me the best start to laying the lawn next year or should i just do it all at once