Old 11-09-2012, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT XP DVD player?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Sorry not a gardening thing but I trust gardeners more than Google . I
have a laptop but it has XP on it but windows media player can't play
DVD's on it as it doesn't have one installed. Now I know I can get a free
compatible DVD player from somewhere but who to trust to download it?

Any suggestions please?
--
Janet Tweedy

Seems you didn't see the result of the bit of research I did on your Tom
question.

Pity, or is it just your rudeness in not saying thank you?