Old 11-09-2012, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT XP DVD player?

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:16:01 +0100, Janet Tweedy wrote:

Sorry not a gardening thing but I trust gardeners more than Google . I
have a laptop but it has XP on it but windows media player can't play
DVD's on it as it doesn't have one installed. Now I know I can get a
free compatible DVD player from somewhere but who to trust to download
it?

Any suggestions please?

Rephrase the question?

I'm not sure what you are missing. A bit of DVD player software or a
physical DVD drive in the laptop. I don't think we have perfected
downloading hardware yet.

--
Cheers
Dave.