Old 12-09-2012, 07:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes[_2_] Guy Fawkes[_2_] is offline

Default Why not?

On Monday, September 10, 2012 9:01:36 PM UTC+1, Christina Websell wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

On Fri, 07 Sep 2012 11:24:37 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"

wrote:

On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:40:53 +0100, Sacha wrote:

What is now known about the effects of long-term smoking of cannabis is

far too worrying to be lightheared about it.

Same can be said about smoking tobacco and, to a lesser extent, drinking

alcohol...

If you put them in order of health risks due to long term excess you

get

Tobacco

Alcohol

Pot

I once thought it might help me with the pain of my broken bones.

Unfortunately I live in such a nice area that no one sells it on street

corners, so I still haven't smoked cannabis ever.

I would if I thought it would help, medically.

Now how can a dried plant (tobacco) be legal and another one not?

Tina

Simple Tina.............the far more dangerous of the 2 (tobacco) cannot be easily grown at home, and also brings in the government (which supposedly is concerned with health!) many millions a year in tax revenue!

Cannabis will greatly help you with pain relief is 100% natural and non addictive, and its very easy to buy seeds from the net, and grow a few plants for your own personal use at home,