Old 13-09-2012, 12:46 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default pruning weeping pussy willow tree

On Sep 12, 12:55*pm, kay beckett
wrote:
I have a weeping pussy willow that is only about 4 ft. tall and won't
get any taller. I need to know how to prune its (limbs ?) they are
touching the ground and are continuing to grow along the ground. What if
anything should I do?

--
kay beckett

There are many varieties of willow. Do you know which is yours?

I did a quick search using naive language, and found one site that
has ***pruning tips*** to keep branches from dragging on the
ground.

http://www.ehow.com/info_8360759_wee...ning-tips.html

No doubt Our Experts will have more elaborate advice.

Good luck.

HB