Old 12-09-2012, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes[_2_] Guy Fawkes[_2_] is offline

Default Why not?

On 2012-09-12 11:06:25 +0100, Guy Fawkes said:

On 2012-09-12 07:42:48 +0100, Guy Fawkes said:

On 2012-09-09 16:32:12 +0100, Guy Fawkes said:

On Sunday, September 9, 2012 1:18:33 PM UTC+1, Janet wrote:

In article , Guy

Fawkes writes

Janet I wonder do you drink alcohol or smoke tobacco? Have you tried

cannabis, and do you feel that making it illegal for tax reasons is a

good idea, bearing in mind how much more damaging the popular legal

drugs are, and how much they cost the taxpayer every year in terms of

healthcare issues?

No never drink, don't like alcohol taste, and never smoked. Not tried

cannabis either but have a friend who has fairly advanced MS and a fair

bit of pain.

Cars have a lot of tax on them and I suspect in side issues they also

cost the taxpayer lots of money in terms of health care.

--

Janet Tweedy

If you have a friend with MS, then you might know first hand how effective

the relief provided by cannabis is?

The main reason cannabis is illegal is due to the ease it can be cultivated

at home. If it was legal this would put those pedalling alcohol and tobacc

o out of business pretty much overnight, which would mean a lot tax to fina

nce wars, and to bail out corrupt bankers.............

None of your political ranting is on topic for this group. Illegal

drugs harm and/or kill people and quite clearly, they scramble their

brains.

--

Sacha

www.hillhousenursery.com

South Devon

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Interesting that you feel that spending taxpayers money on illegal

wars, and funding corrupt bankers is merely "political ranting"!

I wonder why exactly you have a link to a dodgy charity operation at

the bottom of all your posts?

As a cannabis user you're a perfect example of its dangers. I'm not

interested in your rubbish so don't bother trying either to insult me

or persuade me as you have rendered your own opinions worthless.

--

Sacha

www.hillhousenursery.com

South Devon

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

I dont use cannabis, tobacco or alcohol, and I dont advertise dodgy

charities at the foot of every one of my posts!

However unlike yourself I do have first hand experience of illicit drug

use, and have not need to rely on the crap to be found in the corporate

media related to drug use................

You must be on something if you think anyone is going to take seriously

the ravings of a ccoward who posts anonymously to insult others and to

disparage a charity that does wonderful work. Frankly, I don't care

what you're taking but you won't be exhibiting its effects to me any

further.

--

Sacha

www.hillhousenursery.com

South Devon

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

The people who criticised the charity you represent were several ex service associations, who seemed to be suggesting that flash new buildings, dont do their members much good, when many dont have the simple things required for everyday existence!

As for "Heros" not sure I would have used that word in regard to people taking part in illegal wars, which have nothing whatsoever to do with the security of the UK?